- A great eco-friendly alternative to disposable plastic cutlery
- With the reclaimed coconut wood spork, eating your meal never looked so good…and so eco! Feel good with every bite, knowing that only reclaimed natural materials have been used
- All natural and non-toxic! Contains no plastic or nasty chemicals
- 100% biodegradable and compostable
- BPA- and BPS-free
- Strong, lightweight and durable
- Heat, stain and odour resistant
- Ergonomic design – feels great to hold!
- Safe for non-stick cooking surfaces
- The fork tines are sharp (unlike most bamboo and wood cutlery)
- Made from old coconut trees that are cut down when they’re old and no longer produce coconuts. Historically treated as waste, coconut wood performs as well as hardwood and is a commercially viable substitute for rainforest hardwood.
- The reclaimed coconut wood spork pairs wonderfully with our upcycled denim sleeve. Save money and buy them as a set!
- Also available as part of our zero waste travel kit, which also includes a reclaimed coconut wood spork, sustainably harvested bamboo straw, cleaning brush, and upcycled eco travel pouch!
- Coconut wood has a beautiful, distinctively unique pattern. No two sporks are the same!
- This purchase is for one reclaimed coconut wood spork (two sporks are in the photo to show the top and bottom sides)
- If you use your reclaimed coconut wood spork at every meal, you alone can prevent as many as 2,190 plastic spoons and forks from going to landfill every year! Small actions, big impact!
Reclaimed Coconut Wood Spork
Approx. 213 mm x 38 mm x 11 mm (8.4” x 1.5 “ x 0.4”)
Upcycled coconut wood