- A great eco-friendly alternative to disposable chopsticks
- With the upcycled coconut wood chopsticks, eating your meal never looked so good…and so eco! Feel good with every bite, knowing that only upcycled natural materials have been used
- All natural and non-toxic! Contains no plastic or nasty chemicals
- 100% biodegradable and compostable
- BPA-free and BPS-free
- Strong, lightweight and durable
- Safe for non-stick cooking surfaces
- Made from old coconut trees that are cut down when they’re old and no longer produce coconuts. Historically treated as waste and incinerated, coconut wood performs as well as hardwood and is a commercially viable substitute for rainforest hardwood.
- Can be purchased as part of our upcycled eco travel kit.
- Coconut wood has a beautiful, distinctively unique pattern. No two pairs of chopticks are the same!
- This purchase is for one pair of upcycled coconut wood chopsticks
- If you use your upcycled coconut wood chopsticks at every meal, you alone can prevent as many as 2,190 disposable chopsticks from going to landfill every year! Small actions, big impact!
Upcycled Coconut Wood Chopsticks