- Eating your meal never looked so good…and so eco! Feel good with every bite, knowing that only reclaimed and upcycled natural materials have been used
- All natural and non-toxic! Our reclaimed coconut bowl doesn’t contain any plastic or nasty chemicals (it’s finished with coconut oil)
- Great for salads, smoothie bowls, muesli or whatever else you can think of!
- Sustainably sourced
- 100% natural, biodegradable and compostable
- Sustainably sourced and made from discarded coconuts (which are cut, sanded, cleaned and polished). The circular economy in action!
- The chopsticks are made from from old coconut trees that are cut down when they’re old and no longer produce coconuts. Historically treated as waste and often incinerated, coconut wood performs as well as hardwood and is a commercially viable substitute for rainforest hardwood.
- Reusable and easy to clean (hand wash only)
- The dimensions listed are approximate; every coconut is unique…just like you!
- Note: on occasion, extreme temperatures (freezer or exposure to very hot foods) can cause the reclaimed coconut bowl to crack
- If you use your reclaimed coconut bowl and upcycled chopsticks at every meal, you alone can prevent at least 3,285 single-use items (including styrofoam takeaway containers and disposable chopsticks) from going to landfill every year! Small actions, big impact!
variable, but generally 7-9 cm x 14-15 cm diameter (approx. 3” x 5.7” diameter)