- A great alternative to disposable plastic straws, our upcycled denim sleeve straw kit is all you need to be eco on the go for drinks…help the planet with every sip!
- The sleeve is made using upcycled denim offcuts from the jeans industry
- Bamboo straws are wild harvested in Thailand and cut, cleaned, and finished by local artisans
- Most bamboo straws are either raw and uncoated (they get moldy on the inside very quickly, often after only a few uses), or coated in a lacquer. Ours are better: they’re disinfected in vinegar, polished on the inside, and then soaked in a proprietary herbal solution for long-lasting bacteria- and mold-fighting awesomeness!
- Bamboo is a highly renewable, eco-friendly resource, able to grow at up to 2 feet (0.6 metres)/day under optimal conditions. Bamboo is harvested without killing the plant, and it can be grown without the need for pesticides.
- The denim sleeve also fits our upcycled coconut spork
- The upcycled denim sleeve straw kit includes: upcycled denim sleeve, cleaning brush, and two natural bamboo drinking straws (regular and smoothie sizes)
- Since the sleeve is made from denim offcuts, the shades of blue may vary (from medium to dark blue)
- Although straw sizes will vary (bamboo is a naturally growing plant, after all), most smoothie-sized straws will fit regular bubble tea pearls
Upcycled Denim Sleeve Straw Kit
Sleeve: upcycled denim (offcuts from the jeans industry)
Drinking straws: natural bamboo
Cleaning brush: stainless steel, nylon bristles