- A great alternative to disposable plastic straws, our upcycled denim sleeve straw kit is all you need to be eco on the go for drinks…help the planet with every sip!
- The sleeve is made using upcycled denim offcuts from the jeans industry
- Bamboo straws are wild harvested in Thailand and cut, cleaned, and finished by local artisans
- Most bamboo straws are either raw and uncoated (they get moldy on the inside very quickly, often after only a few uses), or coated in a lacquer. Ours are better: they’re disinfected in vinegar, polished on the inside, and then soaked in a proprietary herbal solution for long-lasting bacteria- and mold-fighting awesomeness!
- Bamboo is a highly renewable, eco-friendly resource, able to grow at up to 2 feet (0.6 metres)/day under optimal conditions. Bamboo is harvested without killing the plant, and it can be grown without the need for pesticides.
- The denim sleeve also fits our reclaimed coconut wood spork
- The upcycled denim sleeve straw kit includes: upcycled denim sleeve, cleaning brush, and two sustainably harvested natural bamboo drinking straws (1 regular and 1 smoothie size)
- Since the sleeve is made from denim offcuts, the shades of blue may vary (from medium to dark blue)
- This bamboo is wild harvested and not grown in a plantation, so straw widths/sizes may vary
- If you use your upcycled denim sleeve straw kit at every meal, you alone can prevent at least 1,095 plastic straws from going to landfill every year! Small actions, big impact!
Upcycled Denim Sleeve Straw Kit
Sleeve: upcycled denim (offcuts from the jeans industry)
Drinking straws: natural bamboo
Cleaning brush: stainless steel, nylon bristles