- A great alternative to disposable plastic straws, our sustainably harvested bamboo straw lets you help the planet with every sip!
- Each sustainably harvested bamboo straw is cut, cleaned, and finished by local artisans in Thailand
- Most bamboo straws are either raw and uncoated (they get moldy on the inside very quickly, often after only a few uses), or coated in a lacquer. Ours are better: they’re disinfected in vinegar, polished on the inside, and then soaked in a proprietary natural and non-toxic herbal solution for long-lasting bacteria- and mold-fighting awesomeness!
- Bamboo is a highly renewable, eco-friendly resource, able to grow at up to 2 feet (0.6 metres) each day under optimal conditions. Bamboo is harvested without killing the plant, and it can be grown without the need for pesticides.
- Since this bamboo is sustainably harvested and not grown in a plantation, straw widths/sizes may vary
- Also available as part of our zero waste travel kit, which also includes an upcycled coconut wood spork, sustainably harvested bamboo straw, cleaning brush, and upcycled eco travel pouch!
- Also available as part of our upcycled denim sleeve straw kit, which includes an upcycled denim sleeve, cleaning brush, and two natural sustainably harvested bamboo straws (regular and smoothie sizes)
- If you use your sustainably harvested bamboo straw at every meal, you alone can prevent at least 1,095 plastic straws from going to landfill every year! Small actions, big impact!
There are no reviews yet.