- A great alternative to disposable takeout containers that’s tough and non-toxic!
- Made using waste rice husks (which would otherwise be sent to landfill or incinerated) as an eco-friendly alternative to plastic
- 27 oz (800 mL) capacity, and comes with a cotton strap for an even tighter seal!
- No heavy metals, phthalates, BPA or BPS
- Natural brown colour (due to the rice husks) – no artificial dyes!
- Durable and impact resistant
- Wide temperature tolerance (-30ºC to 120ºC)
- Food safe
- Because this is made from a natural biodegradable material, it is best to wash by hand
Rice Husk Lunch Box