For the busy eco-conscious person who’s always on the go, our On-The-Go Eco Bundle 1 includes: a reclaimed coconut wood spork (spoon/fork); upcycled denim sleeve (carry pouch); and rice husk travel mug.
- Reusable alternatives to single-use plastics (coffee cups and cutlery)
- Non-toxic – no heavy metals, pthalates, BPA or BPS
- The rice husk travel mug comes in two colours (brown/light green) and has a capacity of 16 oz (473 mL)
- Biodegradable and compostable — even the travel mug! (but be sure to either reuse or recycle the lid and sleeve)
- The upcycled denim sleeve is made using denim offcuts from the jeans industry
- The coconut wood sporks is made from old coconut trees that are cut down when they’re old and no longer produce coconuts. Historically treated as waste, coconut wood performs as well as hardwood and is a commercially viable substitute for rainforest hardwood.
- Coconut wood has a beautiful, distinctively unique pattern. No two sporks are the same!
- If you use your On-The-Go Eco Bundle 1 at every meal, you alone can prevent as many as 2,190 plastic spoons and forks and 1,095 disposable coffee cups (which are NOT recyclable) from going to landfill every year! That’s more than 18.3 cu ft (0.52 cu m) of landfill volume which you just saved. Small actions, big impact!