- Going beyond organic, this online series will teach you everything you need to know to grow your own food regeneratively and enjoy delicious and healthy garden-to-table meals in a way that works best for you and for the planet!
- During these challenging times, one of the most empowering and impactful things we can do is grow our own healthy, delicious food.
- Whether you’ve been gardening for years or have never grown a single thing in your life, this course is for everyone!
- No matter where you live, be it in a big metropolitan city or a rural countryside setting, in a house with a backyard or an apartment/condo, you will walk away from this course inspired, empowered and supproted to start growing! We’ve done it all, and we will show you how!
Registration in this course gives you:
- Eight inspiring and educational modules (including video recordings that you can watch anytime during the course)
- Facebook Live Q&A sessions (held each Wednesday at 7 PM EST)
- A Facebook community where you can share, support, inspire & be inspired to deepen your green thumb!
- Slide decks and reference materials
The modules are broken down as follows:
- Session 1: Getting Started (the “why”, what best to grow for you, how to grow from seeds)
- Session 2: Food As Medicine (eating right for your body type using ayurveda and holistic nutrition)
- Session 3: Planning Your Garden (microclimates, companion planting, vertical/intensive gardening, naturalization, edible landscaping)
- Session 4: Feeding Your Plants Organically (soil health, organic fertilizers, composting)
- Session 5: Pests, Diseases and Weeds–And How To Control Them Naturally (strategies and manage-it-yourself recipes)
- Session 6: Plant Medicine (wild vs. cultivated, herbs and weeds that heal)
- Session 7: Radiant Recipes (tinctures, extracts, salves, teas and other magic potions)
- Session 8: DIY Day! (rain barrels and raised beds from reclaimed/repurposed materials)